- Newest version (2023.03)
- Made of titanium with stainless steel cap
- Interchangeable parts
- Manually heated
- Adjustable airflow
- Great water tool compatibility
- Easy to clean
- Extremely durable
Who is the DynaVap VonG (i) Titanium for?
If you’re experienced with manually heated vapes and want to upgrade, or if you simply want to start with one of the best ones, then the VonG (i) is made for you. It can be fully disassembled and has great compatibility with other parts from DynaVap’s selection so you can customise it to fit your personality and preference.
Thanks to the tapered mouthpiece, you can easily connect it to water tools if you are into that, but using it without is still a great experience. Overall, the VonG (i) is a durable vape that is both simple to use and easy to clean.
As the VonG (i) is manually heated, this means you have full control over the heating process and don’t have to rely on batteries. The most common way of heating it is with either a torch lighter or an induction heater. These methods of heating are very quick which means you usually heat it in less than ten seconds, and even faster when you’re in the middle of a session.
You don’t have to worry about the timing either, as the cap will click once vaping temperature has been reached. After that, it’s up to you if you want to keep heating for a short time extra or start to enjoy the vapour. The click is indicative of a temperature range (as opposed to a set temperature) and will vary with technique.
With the VonG (i) you can decide between two different bowl sizes depending on how much herb you want to vape. In the default position you can fit up to 0.1 grams, and in the microdose position, you can fit 0.05 grams of herb.
This innovative titanium bowl is surprisingly effective, even with small amounts of herb. As it's quick to reload it allows you the chance for longer sessions when you feel like it.
The VonG (i) is also great for vaping concentrate as it can reach higher vaping temperatures and is easy to take apart for cleaning. To vape concentrates it’s recommended that you buy and use the DynaCoil accessory though, so you have something to place the concentrate on, instead of directly in the bowl.
How to use the VonG (i)?
- Remove the cap.
- Add herbs to the bowl.
- Re-attach the cap.
- Heat the cap while rotating it until you hear a click.
- Enjoy the vapour either directly from the mouthpiece, or through a water tool.
Control the airflow
Thanks to the air port located in the middle of the “sleeve”, you can adjust the airflow while in the middle of a session. Either turn the “sleeve” or use your finger to cover it as much as you prefer and you will notice the vapour change both in temperature and density. Leave it open for cooler and more flavourful hits or cover it to get more potent and dense vapour.
Great water tool compatibility
One of the main advantages of the VonG (i) compared to the other DynaVap vapes is its compatibility with water tools. As the titanium mouthpiece is tapered, it allows for both 10 mm and 14 mm female connections. It’s easy to connect to any water tool and the matte finish of the Titanium minimises the risk of scratches on your glass.
With water filtration, you can produce even larger amounts of vapour. Additionally, this process cools and moistens the inhalation for a very comfortable experience.
DynaVap VonG (i) vs DynaVap VonG
Though the size is pretty much identical, there are some notable differences between the VonG (i) and the original VonG:
- Aside from the stainless-steel cap, the VonG (i) is made of Titanium for better performance and durability.
- With the VonG (i) you can replace the “sleeve” with others that have different looks and functionality. The “sleeve” itself also turns more smoothly as it has no metal-on-metal friction.
- The VonG (i) is easier to clean as everything can be soaked in isopropyl alcohol while the original VonG’s wooden “sleeve” makes soaking impossible.
- The crown of the VonG (i) has been re-designed for a better grip.
- Cosmetic changes such as a V-symbol on the tip and a different “sleeve” design.
All DynaVap VonG (i) vaporizers sold by MagicVaporizers, an authorised distributor of DynaVap products, are authentic and backed by a 2-year warranty, restricted to normal use.
- DynaVap VonG (i): Titanium vaporizer
- Aluminium case with wooden caps
|Velikost:||1.4 × 1.4 × 9.1 cm|
|Čas segrevanja:||Under 10 seconds|
|Vir napajanja:||Torch lighter or induction|
|Temperatura:||150°C to 230°C|
|Država proizvajalka:||United States|
Vaporizerji proizvajalca DynaVap
69 € 84 €
- Ročno segrevanje
- Majhen in diskreten
- Izdelan v ZDA
DynaVap M+ (Plus)
- Manually heated
- Finless design for enhanced performance
- Microdose-ready with adjustable bowl
226 € 234 €
- Ročno segrevanje
- Prilagodljiva posodica in pretok zraka
- Izdelan iz titana